Skip to main content

Libre Flute SFZ library

SFZ Library of a traditional Indian Flute.


I sampled this because I had one lying around at my home. Most of you are not going to read this, so my disoriented writing skills wouldn't really matter. This flute is a dirty sounding one, perfect for trap kind of stuff. I'd like to cut it short now.

 Audio Demo is here.

 The sample library can be downloaded from here.

 This project will always remain open source. People are free to use these sounds in any of their commercial or personal projects.


If you are on Windows, I will recommend SFZ Players like Grace or Sforzando. For Linux Users however, Sfizz can't load this. Why? I don't know. Linux users might have to go for the Carla/Linuxsampler way, which unfortunately, I do not understand.

The SFZ file will initially not sound as good as it does in demo. I have added a little reverb to it in order give it some space. I have exams till 2nd march, 2021. After that, I'll record and post various versions of this same flute.


Regarding donations, well...I do not want any sort of monetary funding for this project right now. Sending over the latest copy of Ardour DAW on my email (Nextechto@gmail, you now the rest) will be appreciated. 


 

 

Comments